Suggestion by Rose
go to the link,and just unsubscribe.
Suggestion by Shotsie
It’s in the Calendar Options page.
1. Click on the Calendar tab from your Yahoo Mail page.
2. Click on the “Options” link for Calendar.
3. Click on “Horoscopes” in the third column on the right.
4. When this page opens, uncheck the box next to “Show horoscopes for these signs in Yahoo Calendar.”
5. Click on “Add or Delete Horoscope Signs.”
6. When this page opens, uncheck all of the boxes.
7. Go to the bottom and click “Finished.”
Horoscope says girlfriend is going to meet someone new?
I read my girlfriends horoscope and it said that she will meet someone new tomorrow that she will quickly fall for.. We’re in a long distance relationship. Should this worry me? Lol. Because horoscopes are usually true.
Suggestion by Kevin Royce
No if she leaves you for someone she just meets then you shouldnt worry anyways
Suggestion by Bigmike
Because horoscopes are usually true. LOL if you actually use horoscope than your a FN retard they can’t predict the future because the future is a bunch of unknown events it trying to see into the future would be like trying to see something trough closed eyes. god how gullible people are.
Suggestion by every1dysalone3
We’ll then there is nothing you can do about it, I suggest you find a new girlfriend
Suggestion by Whoopi
Astrology is false. Follow the light of the lord. Walk into the light. Let your souls be replenished. Preach these words and heed our call.
Getting charged for horoscope text messages how do i stop them?
My phone is with rogers and i got pay as you go i think these text messages are the reason im losing money i once filled some survey thing on the internet it asked for my phone number then sent me a pin number to put in and ever since i have been gettin random horoscope messages that are costing me how do i stop them?
Suggestion by Razorsharpcandy
Try replying ‘Stop’ or ‘unsubscribe’, it worked for me.